The flexible solution for waste management
Side lift for 3.5 to 12 tonne vehicles with open sided bodies. Lifts 240-360 litre bins from ground to tip heights from 1670-3400mm. Operated by a hydraulic power pack via the vehicle battery, or PTO system.
Low installed weight with a range of tip heights makes this an ideal choice for small and large collection vehicles especially for reduced access and missed bin collection applications.
- 150kg lifting capacity.
- To operate with standard 120 – 360 litre wheeled containers (To BSEN 840).
- Wear pads installed to maximise product life and minimise maintenance.
- Electro-hydraulic power pack peration via vehicle battery.
- Intergral hydraulic hoses included.
- Low maintenance pivot bushes.
- Fully galvanised finish to prevent corrsion.
- Push button control station to operate lift included.
|Lifting capacity (kg)||150|
|Maximum width (mm)||–|
|Voltage of lift (v)||–|
|Installed weight (kg)||255|
DEL tail lifts also known as tail gates in Singapore, are delivery vehicles have to withstand a lot of tough situations as they are exposed to extreme weather and terrain conditions the most. But you can’t say no to your clients and halt the delivery due to the rough terrain or environment.
For these situations, tail lifts offer both stability and reliability on tough and varied climates.